In return, Friends get:
- Free tickets for a year’s performances.
- Access to preferential seating (i.e. the best in the house).
- Advance news of gigs.
- A regular newsletter offering an insider’s view on the life of the choir, full of all the gory details of the triumphs and tribulations that make being part of Notorious special.
- The odd glass of complimentary wine!
- Friends also have the opportunity to hear new renditions of old favourites (Daft Punk’s Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger being a great example) as well as the chance to see the choir test itself musically in previously untried genres.
Members of the Friends scheme can also be rightly proud of the fact that they’re supporting a charity and a community choir that has been going from strength to strength for nearly two decades. Hundreds of people have been able to benefit from the joy of singing thanks to their commitment, and in that time the choir has been heard by thousands of people. Each and every Friend is credited for their support in our event programs, such is their importance to our ongoing success.
A single person membership costs just £30 for a year and a joint one £50. The relationship between the choir and its Friends is a special one, and will help us make sure that Notorious is still going strong in another twenty years’ time.
Email Julia at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.